Virginia Carolinas Taylorcraft Owners Club

Friday, October 23, 2009

Tom Pittman

I had lost Tom's address and only had his email to go by. After repeated attempts to reach him failed to evoke a reply, I presumed something far worse had befallen him. A week ago I stumbled across an old email and thought I would try again.

The following is a copy of the reply:

I am a friend of Tom Pittmans, and check his e-mails for him. Tom is in asst. living. l800 Gaskins Rd, Apt 202, Henrico, Va. 23238. Since he broke his hip Aug 2008, he has not walked. Physically he can walk, mentally he is afraid he will fall. He has a phy. trainer come in 3 times a week and he walks good for her down the hall. I go to see him just about every day and have coffee w/him. My dautghter and her husband take him to drs and yesterday dentist. I misses his old friends - sometimes he thinks all have deserted him.

but I will pass your e-mail inquiry to him. Thanks, Anne Jones


I am sure Tom would appreciate cards and letters.

Richard Murray

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home