For Sale N95193
Richard,
Here are the T-Craft photos. The last two annuals were extensive so she is in top shape. Hate to sell her but the partnership is disolving. We've dropped the price from $21,900 to $19,900 ono. Someone will get a good deal and a nice airplane.


The number is N95193 and she is hangared at Elizabethtown, NC (Curtis Brown Airfield, identifier EYF). Elizabethtown is in southeastern North Carolina on Highway 87 about halfway between Fayetteville and Wilmington. Where are you located? I'm retired so I can show her about anytime. Just need a short notice so I'll be sure not to set up a doctor's appointment or such.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Julius
910 862-3857 (home)
910 862-7596 (cell)
Here are the T-Craft photos. The last two annuals were extensive so she is in top shape. Hate to sell her but the partnership is disolving. We've dropped the price from $21,900 to $19,900 ono. Someone will get a good deal and a nice airplane.


The number is N95193 and she is hangared at Elizabethtown, NC (Curtis Brown Airfield, identifier EYF). Elizabethtown is in southeastern North Carolina on Highway 87 about halfway between Fayetteville and Wilmington. Where are you located? I'm retired so I can show her about anytime. Just need a short notice so I'll be sure not to set up a doctor's appointment or such.
Julius
910 862-3857 (home)

910 862-7596 (cell)

1 Comments:
A follow-up on April 1, 2007, the FAA database lists DALE MASTLEY of CONYERS, GA as the owner with a certificate issue date of February 8, 2007.
By
Richard Murray, at Sunday, April 01, 2007 5:21:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home