ALCOHOL/DRUG OFFENSE REPORTING
Often overlooked and nearly forgotten is the mandate to report motor vehicle actions against a licensed pilot involving alcohol or drugs to the FAA, Civil Aviation Security Division (AMC-700). this should not be confused with the reporting requirements required on the FAA medical application form. Read what the AOPA had so say in their recent ePILOT newsletter at AOPA ePilot News. for more information on the subject.
I presumed, as many have, the reporting of an action on your medical application sufficed for FAA purposes, however after reading the article I know FAR 61.15(c) requires otherwise.
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM GET HELP; DON'T GET INTO AN AIRPLANE!
I presumed, as many have, the reporting of an action on your medical application sufficed for FAA purposes, however after reading the article I know FAR 61.15(c) requires otherwise.
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM GET HELP; DON'T GET INTO AN AIRPLANE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home