Virginia Carolinas Taylorcraft Owners Club

Sunday, June 03, 2007

WASHINGTON STATE MEMBER

We are pleased and proud to welcome J. B. Logston of Eatonville, WA 98328 (JLogs44@aol.com) to our ranks. President Tom Pittman informed me of this news when he finally located me this week.

I had to change my email address and forgot completely about all of you and the blog having the old address. I wondered why no comments came forth on Burlington. I understand five planes were able to participate and eagerly await any pictures, stories, and comments about the event. I promise to be gracious with the editing keys.

NEW ADDRESS IS: rmurray@celinaux.com

Any pictures of your plane(s) and your comments could/would find their way to these pages. If you would like to post/write your own page, I would be glad to assist you getting started.

It is great to have someone from the other side of the mountain(s) join us and we look forward to hearing from J.B. Logston.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home