VCTOC INVITED TO BURLINGTON
VCTOC President Tom Pittman forwarded an invitation this week from EAA Chapter 3 to members of the Virginia Carolinas Taylorcraft Owners Club to attend the chapter fly-in May 4, 5, and 6 in Burlington, NC. Special parking has been reserved to gather our Taylorcrafts and participate in the event.
"I consider this invition an honor & I hope all of you will take it that way also. Those of you who have Taylorcrafts should fly them to this flyin, But other types are also very welcome. This is a great flyin. Many beautiful airplanes are always there. We will have group parking.. If any of you have any questions,please email me , You have plenty of time to get your airplanes all shined up. I plan to attend on Saturday, May 5th. I would appreciate your telling me by Email if you plan to attend" President Pittman wrote in his most recent email.
This is an opportunity to enjoy each other's company and garner some recognition for the best flying aircraft I have have had the pleasure to fly. Hope to see you there and maybe Dick Lawrence will take notes on the road again and some others will snap a picture or two we can include in a BLOG covering the event.
"I consider this invition an honor & I hope all of you will take it that way also. Those of you who have Taylorcrafts should fly them to this flyin, But other types are also very welcome. This is a great flyin. Many beautiful airplanes are always there. We will have group parking.. If any of you have any questions,please email me , You have plenty of time to get your airplanes all shined up. I plan to attend on Saturday, May 5th. I would appreciate your telling me by Email if you plan to attend" President Pittman wrote in his most recent email.
This is an opportunity to enjoy each other's company and garner some recognition for the best flying aircraft I have have had the pleasure to fly. Hope to see you there and maybe Dick Lawrence will take notes on the road again and some others will snap a picture or two we can include in a BLOG covering the event.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home