Virginia Carolinas Taylorcraft Owners Club

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

MEMBER SEEKS HELP

I'm in the process of doing an 85 hp conversion on my BC-12D. I need some assistance with the project. Could you please forward my name and phone number to the VCTOC and anyone else you think might be able to help me with questions when they arise. I appreciate your time and help. My contact information is below. You can forward this email if you would like to if it makes things easier. Thanks again for the support.
Doug Lipinsky
Home phone: 203-922-1574
lipinskidouglas@sbcglobal.net


"The above message was sent to me from Doug Lipinsky., VCTOC member asking us for help with his conversion of his BC12-D 65 to 85HP.
Some years back I had a set of plans for this approved conversion. I have looked & looked for theses plans but as of today I cannot find them. If anyone can help, please contact Doug.
By copy of this mail to Richard Murray I am asking him to post this letter on the VCTOC BLOG. Thanks Richard & thanks to anybody who can help Doug."........... TOM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home