07-07-07
Well the sun has set on another beautiful day for flying. I had to put the Taylorcraft in the air to keep my record of trying to fly every day this month. Since I acquired N50048 on May 6 of this year, I have logged 59.9 hrs, and that was with the aircraft down for a week while I educated myself on the finer pints of 'a loss of prime'. I took the opportunity with todays clear skies to snap a couple of pics of the old girl. My son Andrew is at the controls.
Tom Pittman suggested garnering information from the website as a way to involve more of you with this BLOG. I thought it might be nice to meet as many of you as I can this summer and then put up articles on you and your aircraft or dreams. I have a daughter and son-in-law in Charlotte I am going to visit this month, so I hope to make a good start on collecting material.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home