Parts For Sale
TOM PITTMAN FORWARDED THE FOLLOWING EMAIL:
I acquired a wind damaged T-craft for the engine. I have some parts such as the tail feathers, one repairable wing, ribs from the other wing, one set of lift struts, some instruments, windscreen, left door, etc. If any members of your club would be interested in any of these parts, I am located in western Nebraska. I would prefer to be contacted on my home phone (308) 638-7402,either evenings or leave a message and I will get back to you.
Thank You.
David Carlson
101 Carlson Rd.
Hay Springs, NE 69347
I acquired a wind damaged T-craft for the engine. I have some parts such as the tail feathers, one repairable wing, ribs from the other wing, one set of lift struts, some instruments, windscreen, left door, etc. If any members of your club would be interested in any of these parts, I am located in western Nebraska. I would prefer to be contacted on my home phone (308) 638-7402,either evenings or leave a message and I will get back to you.
Thank You.
David Carlson
101 Carlson Rd.
Hay Springs, NE 69347

1 Comments:
Anyone planning on commenting on the similarity between this AD and the one concerning Piper struts and the lack of consistency concerning testing methods? - Mike
By
Unknown, at Tuesday, August 28, 2007 6:09:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home